How the process works to buy your property
We arrange a viewing. * We will try our best to arrange a viewing within a day or two.
We will make you a cash offer within 72 hours of viewing your property. * The offer will be subject to meeting the Property4Cash buying criteria.
Legal paper work is processed.
We purchase your house. Cash in your bank account.
Why would you require cash for your property?
Property4Cash is a national network of real estate investors in South Africa. We buy apartments, houses, land, RDPs, multitenant buildings, duplexes, and occasionally commercial property. The one thing we typically look for when we buy property is homeowners who would like to sell their home in “as is” condition quickly for a cash buyout.
After we have captured your property information on the “Get cash offer” page, our team will do a property evaluation according to the Property4Cash buy criteria. Following the evaluation we will set up an appointment to view your property and thereafter make an appropriate offer within 72 Hours.
People from all walks of life sell to us, but they all share one thing in common: They want to sell a house quickly, to a trusted home buyer who can make a cash offer and close on their schedule. Here are just some of the reasons people sell to us:
- Need to sell an inherited property quickly
- Want to unload a rental property with problem renters.
- Relocating or job transfer.
- Going through a divorce.
- Falling behind on mortgage payments and facing possible foreclosure.
- Not wanting to deal with a structural or repair issues.
- Simply moving, but not wanting to mess with repairs, painting, or cleaning.
- …and more
We buy any property, but we prefer buying old, “ugly” and run-down properties in South Africa, but. These include:
- Property that has been on the market for a long time
- Flats, Townhouses, or Houses
- Sectional title, estate or full title properties
- Properties with sitting tenants
- Property in need of refurbishment
The word “Ugly” lets sellers know that we are willing to buy houses that are either in poor condition or, for one reason or another, might not be attractive to all buyers. This includes some of the following reasons: These include:
- Houses with serious structural issues such as foundation, roof, plumbing, or electrical problems.
- Houses located in less than desirable or high-crime neighborhoods.
- Houses that are located in flood plain or in areas prone to the effects of weather.
- Houses with high-interest rates or undesirable mortgage financing.
- Houses with payments or balances that are too high for the owner to handle.
- Houses that have bad memories for the homeowner, such as a death, divorce, or tragedy.
- Houses that no longer serve the needs of the homeowner — too big, too small, inconvenient location, and so on.
Property4Cash first and foremost, is a real estate investment company. We invest time and money to renovate houses and make money once the house is back on the market. After answering your question and evaluating the condition of your house, we will make a fair, no-obligation cash offer that is based on the expected market value of your house after a full renovation, discounting the renovation time and costs. While we buy at a discount, selling to Property4Cash, provides a number of benefits to the seller. These include the following:
- There’s no need to deal with realtors or realtor commissions.
- We cover normal closing costs.
- We pay cash — so there are never delays from banks, and deals don’t fall through because of financing.
- We buy “as is,” so you don’t have to worry about repairs or cleanup.
- We close on your schedule when you’re ready.
- If you’re in a rush, we can close in as little as three weeks, so you can move on.
Based on our experience, we have estimating down to a science. Before making you an offer, we will evaluate a number of factors, including the following:
- The current condition of your house.
- The approximate cost of repairs and renovations required.
- The amount of time it will take to renovate your house.
- The future “post-renovation” value of your house, compared to other homes in the area.
- The amount of real estate commissions required to sell your home after renovation.
- The cost of maintaining the house until it’s ready to sell, including insurance, utilities, taxes, loan payments, and more.
- The estimated future “post-renovation” value of your renovated house, minus these costs, helps us arrive at the cash offer that we make.
We would love to get in contact with you to discuss partnering with us. Most of our projects are JV’s with investors like yourself. Click here and give us your details so that we can send you the required info.
Yes. In fact, Property4Cash is disrupting the way you sell your property. We do everything a traditional estate agent does and more, but for a flat fee of only R29,500*.
*Only payable on successful sale. Fee excludes VAT.